Fixed Assets Essentials
We are registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors.
March 7, 2023, 1:00pm – 3:00pm EST
April 25, 2023, 1:00pm – 3:00pm EST
May 23, 2023, 1:00pm – 3:00pm EST
June 20, 2023, 1:00pm – 3:00pm EST
Course ID: 5344
CPE Credits: 2
Prerequisites: There are no prerequisites for this course.
Class Format: Online
Duration: 2 hours
- Asset Management: adding, editing, copying, disposing, deleting
- Mass Data Changes: data modification, mass and partial disposals
- Asset Transfers and Splits
- Report Configuration and Creation
Participant Learning Objectives:
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Set up a new company
- Set up depreciation books
- Set up asset types
- Set up asset fields
- Utilize basic operations of the program to add, edit, and dispose asset data
- Understand and use the Internal and External transfer functions
- Run reports
There are no prerequisites for this course.
In order to receive CPE credits being offered, you must have registered, attended, evaluated, and paid for the course.
Minimum class size is 5 attendees. If the minimum is not met, Bloomberg Tax reserves the right to reschedule classes for another date.
Registrations will be confirmed via email prior to the date of the course. If confirmation is not received, please call 800.424.2938 as soon as possible to verify your registration.