Tax Authors Wanted.
Take your expertise to an international audience, increasing your exposure and marketability, by becoming a Bloomberg Tax author. We want your authoritative understanding on a variety of topics related to federal, state and international tax law:
- Gain recognition for your expertise in the tax arena
- Be a part of the renowned Bloomberg Tax family of quality and reliability
- Share your expertise with a global audience of tax professionals
- Contribute to the leading source of tax news and analysis
Bloomberg Tax offers a variety of writing opportunities.
- Have your practitioner perspective on recent news developments showcased in the industry-leading Daily Tax Report®, Daily Tax Report: International, and Daily Tax Report: State.
- Be affiliated with the gold standard Tax Management Portfolios. Practice areas include U.S. Income, U.S. International and Foreign Income, Compensation Planning, Estate Planning, Corporate Taxation, Pass-Through Entities, and Real Estate, among other topics.
- Contribute to our highly respected tax journals, such as Tax Management International Journal and Compensation Planning Journal, which feature timely analyses of trends and developments in practice areas. Get more details here.
Complete the form to your right and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Meet the 2020 Bloomberg Tax & Accounting Author Award winners.