Covid-19 is one of several key concerns for tax professionals within the healthcare industry. As they await the full impact of the presidential election, compliance strategy will hinge upon certain outcomes.
Latest Tax Implications on Healthcare covers strategic subjects, including:
- Covid-19 federal funds and fraudulent healthcare billing
- Impact of the U.S. presidential election on institutional investors
- IRS FOIA Searches and statutory tests for redactions under Section 103
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Supreme Court rulings, and the impact on further delays
- Texas v. California challenge to the Affordable Care Act
- The long conference and implications for granting cases for review
- Court’s need to decide on potential election controversies
- Bill summary of the H.R. 8337 extension of government funding to avert a shutdown
Download your complimentary copy to assist in your end-of-year tax planning.