Treasury Greenbook Select Highlights
On March 28, 2022, the Treasury Department issued “General Explanations of the Administration’s Fiscal Year 2023 Revenue Proposals” – providing the details of President Biden’s tax policy proposals for FY2023.
This complimentary OnPoint – a summary of ready-to-use presentation slides — explains the key proposals and what you need to know.
- Increased Taxation of Highest Earners
- International Changes
- Exchange Rates/Offshore Expensing
- Rate Increases for C Corporations
- Carried Interests, Depreciation Recapture, Digital Assets
- Statutes of Limitations for Major Omissions
- Provisions Impacting High-Net-Worth Individuals
- Other EGT Proposals and Tax-Exempt Organizations
- Employer Withholding and Funding Obligations
Download your copy to understand the impacts to your business.