The IRS recently opened access to $4 billion in advanced energy project credits – a portion of the additional $10 billion provided by the Inflation Reduction Act under §48C(e).
IRS guidance (Notice 2023-18) outlines a four-stage process and timeline for taxpayers to obtain these energy credits. The deadline to apply is July 31, 2023.
Our complimentary OnPoint breaks down this guidance so you can quickly understand the qualifying criteria, application process, and key timing.
- Types of projects that qualify.
- Four-stage applicant review process.
- DOE evaluation criteria and deadlines.
- What to expect if approved.
- Outstanding issues to be addressed.
Download your copy today.