Bring steadiness to comprehensive tax planning and access the projected inflation-adjusted federal tax amounts for 2023 – available within hours of release by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Available before the release of official figures by the IRS, this report gives tax practitioners and financial professionals an early start on 2023 tax year strategies.
This report includes:
Projected penalty amounts:
- Failure to file personal and business tax returns
- Failure to file correct information returns
- Failure to furnish correct payee statements
- Failures relating to the preparation of tax returns for other persons
Projected retirement planning figures:
- Income limits for Roth IRA contribution eligibility
- Deduction limits for qualified retirement savings contributions
Hundreds of other amounts necessary to calculate clients’ taxes:
- Tax bracket income thresholds
- Standard deduction amounts
- Thresholds for calculating qualified business income deduction
- AMT thresholds
- Estate tax exemption amount
- Annual gift tax exclusion amount
- Deduction limits for health and medical savings accounts
Download your free copy today and help your clients save in the future.