Bring steadiness to comprehensive tax planning and access the projected tax rates – available within hours of release by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Available before the release of official figures by the IRS, this report gives tax practitioners and financial professionals an early start on 2021 tax year strategies.
This report includes:
Projected penalty amounts:
- Failure to file personal and business tax returns
- Failure to pay tax
- Failure to file correct information returns
- Failure to furnish correct payee statements
- Revocation of passports for seriously delinquent tax debts
Projected retirement planning figures:
- Income limits for Roth IRA contribution eligibility
- Deduction limits for qualified retirement savings contributions
Hundreds of other amounts necessary to calculate clients’ taxes:
- Tax tables
- Standard deduction amounts
- Thresholds for application of wage-basis limit in calculating qualified business income deduction
- AMT thresholds
- Annual estate tax exemption amount
- Annual gift tax exclusion amount
- Education credit amounts
- Deduction limits for health and medical savings accounts
Download your free copy today and help your clients save in the future.