Find out what’s ahead for tax developments at the local, state, federal, and international levels with Bloomberg Tax & Accounting’s 2020 Outlook on Tax. This report pulls together 17 articles on issues including local tax deals, what might be ahead from Congress, updates in states’ fights against the SALT deduction cap, and the Supreme Court’s upcoming hearing of cases on Trump financial documents.
Our tax experts examine the factors likely to cause controversy in 2020 so you can be prepared for what promises to be another year of monumental change in the world of tax.
- Short-Term Extenders Put Businesses in Limbo Heading Into 2020
- OECD’s Global Tax Overhaul Faces ‘Crunch Time’ in 2020
- Tax Law, ‘Wayfair’ Fallout Top Legal Issues to Watch in 2020
- 2020 IRS Regulatory Plan Focuses on Wrapping Up Tax Law Work
- What to Expect in 2020 From the OECD on Pillars One and Two
Download your complimentary copy today!