2022 Baker McKenzie Joint Special Report: The Global Landscape of Transfer Pricing Controversy: Trends You Can't Afford to Ignore
Transfer pricing audits are increasing in number, complexity, and expense, all around the world.
As taxing authorities look for additional revenue after the Covid-19 pandemic, countries like the United States have provided them additional funding to bolster compliance by multinational enterprises, targeting investments in data analysis and artificial intelligence to increase transparency.
This Special Report — created with Baker McKenzie — shares best practices to help businesses navigate the complex and costly transfer pricing audit.
- Resolving transfer pricing disputes
- Pre-audit prevention
- International Compliance Assurance Program
- Settlement options
- Leveraging advanced pricing arrangements (APA) to prevent disputes
- Three forms of APAs
- Trends and benefits
- Is an APA right for you
- Best practices and jurisdiction-specific insights
- Avoiding double taxation
- MAP and arbitration overview
- Procedure break down
- Articulation with domestic litigation
- Peer review
- Global trends and developments
- Coca Cola – U.S. controversy
- Scope of transfer pricing litigation
- Recharacterization of transactions
- Selecting the best transfer pricing method
- Intangibles, business restructuring, management fees
Download this complimentary report for insights to help strengthen your transfer pricing policy and mitigate risk.