OnPoint: The OECD/G20’s Two Pillar Approach
On July 1, 2021, the OECD/G20 Inclusive Framework issued a statement saying that broad agreement had been reached on a Two Pillar approach, with over 130 members agreeing to the proposals.
Our complimentary OnPoint on the Two Pillar Solution by the OECD/G20 Inclusive Framework on BEPS provides ready-to-use slides summarizing the Two Pillars – allowing tax professionals to prepare and easily share insights and explanations on the following:
- New nexus and profit allocation rules
- Taxing market jurisdictions regardless of physical presence
- The fixed return for baseline marketing and distribution
- Improved tax certainty
- Minimum level tax for multinational entities
- Additional taxing rights for certain jurisdictions
- The Subject to Tax Rule
- GloBE Rules
Download your copy to quickly learn the newest details on the Two Pillar approach.