Tax relief measures amounting to $900 billion and $1.4 trillion in government funding were signed into law under the Taxpayer Certainty and Disaster Relief Act.
Understand the tax provisions with a practitioner-developed guide covering:
Covid-related relief measures
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan associated cost deductions
- Expansion of the employee retention credit enacted in the CARES Act
Other tax provisions
- Newly permanent railroad maintenance tax credit
- Extension of the CFC look-through tool for controlled foreign corporations
- Renewable energy tax credit expansion
- Low-income housing tax credit rate
- Residential rental property depreciation
- Non-coronavirus disaster provisions
Download this complimentary roadmap for tax planning guidance that keeps you one step ahead.