Understand how the business interest expense limitation under Section 163(j) affects deductions with our new roadmap.
The Business Interest Expense Limitation 2020 Final & Proposed Regulations Roadmap is your easy-to-scan resource for mastering the new limitations and exceptions in this key area of tax reform.
We detail how the final regulations, released in July 2020, compare with the proposed regulations. We also cover the impacts of Notice 2020-59, which provides a safe harbor relevant to the residential living industry.
This roadmap provides essential takeaways surrounding:
- C corporations
- Consolidated groups
- Pass-through entities
- Partnerships and partners
- S corporations and shareholders
- Foreign corporations and U.S. shareholders
- Foreign persons with effectively connected income
- Electing real property trade or business
- Regulated utility business
Download your complimentary copy today.