Changes happen throughout the year that can impact how practitioners advise businesses and individuals on federal taxation.
Our complimentary 2022/2023 Quick Tax Reference Guide is a practical resource to help tax practitioners plan and review compliance-related topics for the year, including:
- Filing dates and standard mileage rates.
- Corporate tax rate schedule.
- Individual tax rate schedules.
- Social security and self-employment tax limits and alternative minimum tax.
- Standard deductions and personal exemption.
- First-year expensing limits and long-term capital gains and qualified dividends.
- Income tax rates for estates and trusts and estate and gift taxes.
- ERISA and tax code pension and retirement plan limits.
Download your full PDF to reference throughout the year.