Changes happen throughout the year that can impact how practitioners advise businesses and individuals on federal taxation.
Our complimentary 2021/2022 Quick Tax Reference Guide is a practical resource to help tax practitioners plan and review compliance-related topics for the year, including:
- Filing Dates and Standard Mileage Rates
- Corporate Tax Rate Schedule
- Individual Tax Rate Schedules
- Social Security and Self-Employment Tax Limits and Alternative Minimum Tax
- Standard Deductions and Personal Exemption
- First-Year Expensing Limits and Long-Term Capital Gains and Qualified Dividends
- Income Tax Rates for Estates and Trusts and Estate and Gift Taxes
- ERISA and Tax Code Pension and Retirement Plan Limits
Download your full PDF to reference throughout the year.