Globally, cryptocurrency is redefining how individuals bank, invest, shop, and even earn an income, and yet there remains a lack of consensus on how digital assets should be treated for tax purposes. The legislative and regulatory space remains highly complicated and in flux.
The Practitioner Perspectives on Cryptocurrency and Digital Asset Taxation special report provides insight into recent international developments and issues of note when it comes to the classification and taxation of cryptocurrencies.
Explore the following key cryptocurrency topics:
- India’s latest proposals to tax virtual digital assets (VDAs)
- What stakeholders need to know about European Commission’s proposed Directive on Administrative Cooperation (DAC8)
- OECD’s proposal for a common reporting standard (CRS)
- The ongoing “security vs. commodity” debate facing the SEC and CFTC
- Defining NFTs, VAT, and DOAs
Download your copy to strengthen your insight and inform your stakeholders.