Latest Tax Implications on Pharma
Vaccine development, a presidential election, and IRS activity are among some of the concerns facing organizations within the pharmaceutical industry – and their tax outlook.
The Latest Tax Implications on Pharma special report provides you insight for effective decision-making across one of the most significant catalysts on the path to pandemic recovery.
Explore the following key pharmaceutical concerns:
- Indonesia’s R&D tax deductions related to vaccine development
- Considerations for maximizing virtual mediation in a practice likely to continue beyond the pandemic
- Path to economic recovery and impact of the Trump vs. Biden presidential race
- Benefits to pharmaceutical companies of government investments in research
- Strategies multinationals use to lower U.S. tax bills and the relevance of Section 704(c) and Section 721
Download your copy to strengthen your insight and inform your stakeholders.