Tax Challenges in a Digital Economy: Two-Pillar Solution Updates
On October 8, 2021, the OECD/G20 Inclusive Framework released Pillar One and the Pillar Two Blueprint updates outlining rates and thresholds, the scope of carve-outs and a detailed implementation plan.
This complimentary easy-to-read OnPoint presentation covers the key changes, including:
- Amount A profit allocation
- Amount A elimination of double taxation
- Amount A dispute prevention and resolution
- Further streamlining of Amount B provisions
- Key operational and implementation improvements
- Removal of Digital Service Taxes
- Subject to Tax Rule (STTR)
- Global Anti-Base Erosion (GloBE) rules
- Application and implementation plans
Download this report to understand the changes and be ready to share with stakeholders.