2023 Tax Outlook
Our 2023 Outlook is now available.
This report carefully examines the 2022 Inflation Reduction Act (H.R. 5376) – which includes a sweeping social spending and tax package – providing the most relevant news, resources, and research to help you prepare for changes.
Download the Outlook for the comprehensive research you need to fully understand the impacts:
News and Analysis
- What to expect in 2023
- Clean Energy Credit Questions Linger Ahead of Labor Rules
- The New Clean Hydrogen Production Tax Credit, Explained
- Treasury Mulls Strict Rules for Tax-and-Climate Law’s Excise Tax
- Will the Cruise Industry Navigate Around the Minimum Tax?
- Tying Together ESG Reporting and Corporate Tax Transparency
Tax Automation & Fixed Assets
- Discover how the Inflation Reduction Act impacted corporation AMT and bonus depreciation
- Accelerated and bonus depreciation
- Major changes in the corporate alternative minimum tax
- Bonus or no bonus
- Simplifying fixed asset modeling
Corporate Tax Survey
- This executive summary highlights the biggest trends impacting tax departments today
- Top tax department challenges
- Anticipating more regulatory enforcement
- Reducing costs and promoting efficiency
- Hiring, recruiting, and retaining workers
- Most effective tax technologies
Get your complimentary copy today.