2022 Q4 Quarterly Outlook
Our Q4 Quarterly Outlook is now available.
This special edition report carefully examines the 2022 Inflation Reduction Act (H.R. 5376) – which includes a sweeping social spending and tax package – providing the most relevant news, resources, and research to help you prepare for tax provision changes.
Download the Q4 issue for the comprehensive research you need to fully understand the impacts:
News and Analysis
- Practitioner Insights into the Inflation Reduction Act
- Tax Credits in U.S. Climate Deal Bring Paris Accord Goals Closer
- Minimum-Taxed Corporations May Pass by Opportunity Zones
- For the IRS, Great Funding Power Comes with Great Responsibility
- Misguided IRS Funding on Enforcement Is Destroying Its Service
- Leverage automation to stay ahead of H.R. 5376 impacts
- Track legislative changes
- Respond faster
- Save time and reduce risks
Inflation Reduction Act Roadmap
- Affordable Care Act extension
- Excise tax on stock buybacks
- Funding IRS tax enforcement
- Expanded energy incentives
- Corporate minimum tax
Get your complimentary copy today.