2022 Q4 Quarterly Outlook
Our Q4 Quarterly Outlook is now available.
This special edition report carefully examines the 2022 Inflation Reduction Act (H.R. 5376) – which includes a sweeping social spending and tax package – explaining changes to your tax provision and insights on the role of automation.
This timely, interactive report helps you stay ahead of important developments — with the most relevant news, resources, and research – so you’re always prepared.
Download the Q4 issue to better understand how tax software can be leveraged to reduce the impacts of H.R. 5376:
News and Analysis
- Practitioner Insights into the Inflation Reduction Act
- Tax Credits in U.S. Climate Deal Bring Paris Accord Goals Closer
- Minimum-Taxed Corporations May Pass by Opportunity Zones
- For the IRS, Great Funding Power Comes with Great Responsibility
- Misguided IRS Funding on Enforcement Is Destroying Its Service
- Leverage automation to stay ahead of H.R. 5376 impacts
- Track legislative changes
- Respond faster
- Save time and reduce risks
Inflation Reduction Act Roadmap
- Affordable Care Act extension
- Excise tax on stock buybacks
- Funding IRS tax enforcement
- Expanded energy incentives
- Corporate minimum tax
Get your complimentary copy today.