Comprehensive Tax Resource Designed for CPAs
Designed by practitioners for practitioners, Bloomberg Tax has all the resources you need to understand changes in the tax code to best serve your clients in the coming year. Take your tax research to the next level with:
- A Section 199A Deduction Calculator to help you determine the 20% deduction on qualified business income from pass-through businesses
- A full range of content—from Tax Management Portfolios™ to complete primary source material
- Complete, up-to-date analysis on all the new revisions to the code
- Time-saving tools including Practice Guides & Checklists and Year End Client Letters
- Intelligence from more than 1,000 seasoned tax and accounting specialists for the latest news, trends, and issues shaping your field
- And more
Stay ahead of the continuing impacts of tax reform with Income Tax Planner Web. We’ll keep up in synch with regulatory shifts throughout the year so you can keep your clients in compliance while minimizing their tax liabilities.
- Create the most accurate tax projections.
- Increase efficiency with comprehensive calculations
- Run multiple “what-if” scenarios
- Model complicated tax transactions.
Confidently calculate the most complex tax planning scenarios all year round with secure anytime, anywhere access.
Tax Season Watch
One resource for all the tax season info you need.
See It for Yourself
Bloomberg Tax’s year-end resources are just a small example of all the expertise that Bloomberg Tax provides to professionals — each and every day. Stay on top of all federal tax developments through daily breaking news, practitioner insights, and commentary on trends as well as in-depth analysis from leading tax experts.