Comprehensive Tax Resource Designed for CPAs
Designed by practitioners for practitioners, Bloomberg Tax Research has all the resources you need to understand changes in the tax code to best serve your clients in the coming year. Take your tax research to the next level with:
- A full range of content—from Tax Management Portfolios™ to complete primary source material
- Complete, up-to-date analysis on all the new revisions to the code
- Time-saving tools including Practice Guides & Checklists and Year End Client Letters
- Intelligence from more than 1,000 seasoned tax and accounting specialists for the latest news, trends, and issues shaping your field
- And more
Stay ahead of the continuing impacts of tax reform with Income Tax Planner Web. We’ll keep up in synch with regulatory shifts throughout the year so you can keep your clients in compliance while minimizing their tax liabilities.
- Create the most accurate tax projections
- Increase efficiency with comprehensive calculations
- Run multiple “what-if” scenarios
- Model complicated tax transactions
Confidently calculate the most complex tax planning scenarios all year round with secure anytime, anywhere access.
See It for Yourself
The Bloomberg Tax Research year-end resources are just a small example of all the expertise that Bloomberg Tax Research provides to professionals — each and every day. Stay on top of all federal tax developments through daily breaking news, practitioner insights, and commentary on trends as well as in-depth analysis from leading tax experts.