While Covid-19 has shaken the retail industry, retailers in the business of consumer staples have seen increases in demand that have reduced exposure to stock market fluctuations.
In this comprehensive presentation, our analysts explore the federal, state, and international tax considerations relevant to retailers of consumer staples, including:
- Inventory impairment
- Financial accounting disclosures
- CARES Act modifications to NOL rules
- Potential international tax opportunities
- Compensation planning issues for employers
- State tax compliance and relief
Download your complimentary copy for the tax and accounting intelligence you need to evaluate your organization’s position in the retail industry.