Plan for next year with comprehensive access to Bloomberg Tax’s projected inflation-adjusted federal tax amounts for 2024 – available within hours of the data’s release by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Get a first look at our historically accurate tax rate projections for 2024 – before the official IRS announcement – and jumpstart end-of-year planning to find savings for your clients.
This report includes:
Projected penalty amounts:
- Failure to file personal and business tax returns
- Failure to file correct information returns
- Failure to furnish correct payee statements
- Failures relating to the preparation of tax returns for other persons
Projected retirement planning figures:
- Income limits for Roth IRA contribution eligibility
- Deduction limits for qualified retirement savings contributions
Hundreds of other amounts necessary to calculate clients’ taxes:
- Tax bracket income thresholds
- Standard deduction amounts
- Thresholds for calculating qualified business income deduction
- AMT thresholds
- Estate tax exemption amount
- Annual gift tax exclusion amount
- Deduction limits for health and medical savings accounts
Download your free copy today and help your clients save in the future.