This year the OECD will resume discussions that could lead to new tax and compliance obstacles for companies. With greenhouse gas emissions goals and international tax cases on the horizon, the impact on tax professionals is certain to be global.
In the 2021 Outlook on Tax report, leading experts, policy makers, and regulators provide industry coverage relevant to your business and clients.
Receive strategic practitioner analysis across the following:
International tax and digitalization
- Global tax rules negotiations and BEPS Pillars 1 and 2
- International tax avoidance rules and related cases
- Tax scrutiny in transfer pricing
- EU’s taxation to meet greenhouse gas emissions goals
Covid-19 and tax implications
- Covid-19 relief measures’ impacts for taxpayers
- Remote work and new state and local tax obligations
- Why virtual tax administration is here to stay
- Current expected credit losses (CECL) accounting standard
State and federal tax
- Future of the SALT cap and related U.S. Supreme Court cases
- IRS enforcement trends
- Biden administration’s tax plan
Download your complimentary copy to stay ahead of the tax developments shaping 2021.