The 2020 Payroll Year-End Checklist was designed for payroll professionals by the experts at Bloomberg Tax and by KPMG LLP’s (KPMG) Employment Tax professionals.
The checklist includes useful do’s and don’ts to help employers track year-end payroll responsibilities and avoid penalties associated with noncompliance, including:
- Testing 2021 calculations and Form W-4 self-service changes
- Communicating with employees about tax withholding status
- Analyzing employer portions of Social Security tax deferrals
- Ensuring systems can process revised Forms 941
- Running a mock year-end for Form W-2
Complete the registration form now for your free 2020 Payroll Year-End Checklist and get detailed month-by-month tips for a successful year-end.
For more information and year-end resources, return to the Payroll Year-End homepage.