The 2020 Payroll Year-End Checklist was designed for payroll professionals by the experts at Bloomberg Tax & Accounting and by KPMG LLP’s (KPMG) Employment Tax professionals.
The checklist includes useful do’s and don’ts to help employers track year-end payroll responsibilities and avoid penalties associated with noncompliance, including:
- Testing 2021 calculations and Form W-4 self-service changes
- Communicating with employees about tax withholding status
- Analyzing employer portions of Social Security tax deferrals
- Ensuring systems can process revised Forms 941
- Running a mock year-end for Form W-2
Complete the registration form now for your free 2020 Payroll Year-End Checklist and get detailed month-by-month tips for a successful year-end.
For more information and year-end resources, return to the Payroll Year-End homepage.