Get your free executive summary report on state tax departments today.
Now in its 19th year, Bloomberg Tax’s Survey of State Tax Departments clarifies each state’s position on the gray areas related to the income taxation of corporations and pass-through entities as well as sales and use taxation, with an emphasis on nexus policies.
We’ve compiled an exclusive summary of the survey, which you can download for free. Simply complete the registration form to explore the current trends and changes in the area of state taxation.
This year’s survey was expanded to dive deeper into:
- State responses to federal tax reform
- Economic nexus thresholds for sales tax
- Third-party marketplace facilitators
- Federal partnership audit rules
- Local sales and corporate income taxes
- Nexus-creating activities
Download the report now.