The 2019 edition of Bloomberg Tax’s survey on How Corporate Tax Departments Are Evolving reveals how tax leaders are adapting to the turbulent post–tax reform environment. We asked how tax functions are carrying out their mandates despite a noticeable talent deficit and a lack of resources. This survey explores how large corporations are balancing the day-to-day drive to comply with increasingly complex regulations and the long-term effort to become a more strategic partner to the C-suite.
Request your copy of the survey to get insights from hundreds of tax professionals on the following topics:
- Overcoming Obstacles to Technology Adoption
- Ranking the Biggest Tax Challenges
- Increased Exposure to Tax-Related Risk
- The Mandate of Tax Planning
- The Growing Tax Talent Deficit