Bloomberg Tax Leadership Forum Washington, D.C.
Preparing Corporate Leaders for 2020
Almost two years since Congress passed a historic tax overhaul, tax rules and regulations continue to roll out and cast a ripple effect on businesses. Join us at the annual Bloomberg Tax Leadership Forum to engage with regulators, policy leaders, industry experts, and corporate tax leaders as they adjust to this new climate and plan for business growth in 2020.
The Forum is a unique opportunity to gain deep insights on evolving federal and state policies, their effect on corporations, and strategies you can adopt in your own organization.
This program is on the record and media are invited to attend.
What to Expect
During a full day of programming and networking, you will hear best practices and analysis on the latest developments in Washington and on the state level. You will also have the opportunity to engage with your peers across industries.
The Forum provides actionable takeaways and leverages Bloomberg Tax reporting and analysis.
- Review the latest guidelines and regulations in international, federal and state tax
- Understand qualified opportunity zone regulation and tax credit options
- Evaluate the impact of tax reform and Wayfair on state policy and revenue
- Discuss the complexity of international tax provisions on the state level
- Examine global developments around digital service tax
Click here to learn more about this event.
Registration for this event is closed.